Precautions for wearing masks
Use notes to edit
Wash your hands before wearing the mask, or avoid touching the inner side of the mask during wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of contamination of the mask.
2. Distinguish the inside and outside, top and bottom of the mask.
3. Do not squeeze the mask with your hands. N95 mask can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask.
4. Make sure the mask fits well with the face.A simple test is: after putting on the mask, exhale so hard that no air escapes from the edge of the mask.
5. The respirator must be close to the user's face. The user must shave his or her beard to ensure that the mask can be closed to the face.
6. After adjusting the position of the mask according to the shape of your face, press the nose clip with your index fingers along the upper edge of the mask to make it close to your face.
Change the mask in time when:
When respiratory impedance increases significantly;
2. If the mask is damaged or damaged;
3. The mask cannot close to the face;
4. The mask is contaminated (if there is any foreign body such as blood stains or droplets);
5. The mask has been contaminated (it has been used in individual wards or in contact with patients);
6. If the mask contains activated carbon, when there is an odor inside the mask;
7. Use the mask longer than recommended.
Contact: surgical face mask
Add: Donguan City Guangdong Province China